Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday, October 18, 2009

This is Tina,
I just got off the phone with Mitchell. He said things are progressing pretty normally except for Timothy's oxygen level. It's supposed to be at 100 but dipped down this morning to 60. Doctors are trying to figure out why. Timothy will stay in the ICU until they resolve that problem.

Otherwise he's moving along pretty good on his recovery. They removed the drain tubes from his lungs and his lungs are clear. Good news! They also removed the other drain tubes from his neck and (I think he said) from the middle of the incision. Our connection dropped so I didn't get a chance to find out more. But the main thing is that tubes are coming out.

Timothy's a bit weak and easily tired. He's off the breathing tubes but he still has an oxygen mask. Mitchell said he's breathing really well. Nice and deep. That's good news too.

Mitchell sounds better too. So keep your prayers coming for both of them. I don't think Mitchell is eating right but it does sound like he got some sleep. Relief there. So keep praying that the staff not only is taking care of Timothy, which praise God he's getting the best of the best, but also pray they have an eye on Mitchell too. This is probably one of the hardest thing a parent has to face and he's been through more than his fair share. Keep praying for Mitchell that God continues to strengthen him and that he doesn't feel alone. And that Timothy continues to progress in his recovery and the oxygen issue is resolved.

Posted by Tina
I had more questions but the call got dropped. When he calls back I'll add to the post.

3 comments:

  1. TINA THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED TODAY A MESSAGE FROM THIS EVENT RESUMINEDO KAREN. CONCERNED ABOUT ME AS MUCH OF COMPLICATION WITH BREATHING, IS ONLY CONTINUE PRAYING, GOD WILL STAY ON UNTIL THEY ALL THIS BETTER. FROM FAR AND NOT MUCH INFORMATION ME IS HARD BUT KEEP THE STRENGTH I'm trying, I just want COMES AT LEAST TIMOTHY time when I can speak. TINA THANKS AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Alejandriss, I'm sure in just a few days he'll be able to speak with you. He can't right now but he's doing great and gaining strength. Hopefully he'll be able to leave the ICU and go to a regular room tomorrow. I'm sure once he's in a regular room his dad will help him send you a message on the computer. Hang in there! It's all going to work out fine. God is in control! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mitchell ok! I'll try to be patient .. you know the despair that is being away and in that situation .. Thanks for this post I'm better now:) I'm praying for you and Karen to bless and help these days of much coming and going. Also for Timothy to ensure at all times. I apologize I am very anxious and a bit annoying. Sorry.
    I think you understand me.. :)
    Thank you!
    :)

    ReplyDelete