Thursday, October 15, 2009

Surgery over...

Hi everyone, this is Tina

Mitchell's mom Barbara just called me. I've been on pins and needles waiting to hear about the surgery. I'm so gratefull she called. They are just wrapping up the surgery and it looks good. I'm sure Mitchell will share more when he get's his wits about him again. He's completely exhausted. He's headed back to the hotel for a little rest while Timothy's mother stays with Timothy at the hospital. That's all for now. I'm sure Mitchell will fill you in on the details later. I just wanted to let all of you know who have been anxious for the news like me that the surgery just finished and the doctors were able to repair the leak in the valve in Timothy's heart.

5 comments:

  1. Hace unos minutos me comunique con Karen, ella esta bien, me comento que la cirugia salio todo bien, hasta el momento Timothy esta respondiendo bien, y si todo sigue asi la recuperacion sera muy rapida. Gracias SeƱor! Gracias por bendecir a nuestro Timothy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a relief to hear things are well & now praying that Timothy has a relaxing recovery and is back home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jesus!!! An answer to the first of a series of prayers! Thank you for keeping us posted! I claim victory in Christ Jesus through the One True Living God in this answered prayer...and for the movement of the Holy Spirit amongst Timothy's operating suite and post operative recovery! I am so delighted....YEAH GOD!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone I can pass the number of hospital where this Timothy, or comment on the status now? Please!
    Tried several times to communicate to the cell of the family during this day and not work. I'm hungry:(
    Thank you very much!
    Alejandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alexandra, I know what you mean I keep waiting too. I'll see what I can do to get an update. Last I heard he was healing as expected. Had a little bit of fluid on his lungs that they were dealign with but that's in control. He also had some blood pressure problem that they were able to remedy. I don't have specifics.... give me a few minutes and I'll update. Tina

    ReplyDelete